Social Media & Influencer Marketing Assistant
- Full Time / Hourly
- Reporting to Brand Marketing Manager
- Position Location – Headquarters, Newport Beach, CA
- Hybrid Work Model: Partial In Office / Partial Remote
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build positive relationships with the community to nurture brand attachment and engagement with the community.
- Creating captivating instagram stories daily
- Posting and maintaining the brand’s social media pages including but not limited to: Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Twitter
- Social Media community management, answering DM’s, commenting and engaging on posts
- Creating on brand content and videos to post on social channels everyday
- Identify relevant influencers for seeding, ambassador programs, and ongoing promotions to ensure a solid roster of talent.
- Maintain and manage the influencer and celebrity seeding program.
- Analyze, measure, and report on all influencer activities during and after all paid/unpaid engagements to evaluate value and optimize for future initiatives.
- Maintenance of the Brand Marketing calendar by assisting with managing assets and ensuring timely distribution including Social Media, Paid Marketing and Email
- Support daily email marketing & SMS initiatives by coordinating assets and scheduling sends.
- Assist on all marketing photo shoots with styling, samples and shoot schedule.
- General marketing team support and execution across initiatives, programs and campaigns as they arise
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 1 year, hands-on digital marketing experience
- A creative eye and passion for the brand
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with a fashion brand in a Marketing/Social Media/Influencer coordinating role preferred
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in creating spreadsheets and marketing decks that will be used to manage lists and coordinate campaigns
- Understanding of and interest in fashion and/or social media is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot and be flexible in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment
- Works well in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with careful attention to detail
- Familiarity with online analytical,marketing, and design tools such as: Grin, Klayvio, Canva, Planoly and Google Analytics
Beach Riot PERKS
- Teams work a hybrid schedule
- New offices located in Newport Beach, CA
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Get free Beach Riot looks each season and a substantial discount on merchandise
- Travel for events and brand shoots